ALL ACTIVE DUTY RETIRED MILITARY
AND WOUNDED WARRIORS
WE VALUE YOUR SERVICE, AND WE'D LIKE TO OFFER YOU
A SPECIAL BENEFIT TO THANK YOU!
U.S. MILITARY ON THE MOVE™ is a free real estate rebate and information program that allows you to earn cash back when you buy or sell a home (in states where allowed by law*).
TO BE ELIGIBLE, you must register with U.S. Military on the MoveTM before contacting a real estate agent, and you must be either active duty, retired military (20 years of service) or a wounded warrior. If you are not already connected to an experienced, knowledgeable real estate professional who will guide you through the process, visit USMilitaryOnTheMove.com/ (member co-branded site) or call (member relocation department number).
WHEN YOU BUY OR SELL A HOMEthrough U.S. Military on the Move,TM you’ll receive a cash rebate* based on the actual sales price – not a fixed amount based on a range of values – and you’ll receive your rebate at closing!
IF YOU PLAN TO RENT A HOME,we can help! Our members will provide comprehensive information about the area, counseling on local rental practices and will even send information on listings that meet your criteria.
REBATES ARE GREAT,but there are many other important considerations when choosing a real estate company. Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a global network of over 500 premier real estate firms with 4,600 offices and 140,000 sales associates in over 30 countries.
Collectively, this group produces over $235 billion in home sales annually, more than any national real estate brand. LeadingRE dominates the United States’ list of top 500 real estate firms, with more of the Number One market leaders in the top 103 markets than any national brand.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
- Quality agents, quality service from top independent brokers who live and work in the market
- No required mortgage lender – choose any lender you wish
- No dollar limit on rebates
- Rebate paid at settlement
* Rebates are not allowed in all states. In some states, a gift card or commission credit at closing may be provided in lieu of the Cash-Back bonus. You must register with U.S. Military on the MoveTM before contacting a real estate agent and be represented by the assigned real estate firm at closing to qualify. All real estate transactions are negotiable. Other terms and conditions may apply.